EEC 1502 Water Softener Series
The EEC 1502 is our line of two-tank, economy water softeners.
Features of the EEC 1502 Series water softener:
- Patented Electronic Digital Demand Module - Solid-state electronics record usage patterns and control regeneration frequency
- based on predicted needs.
- Time Keeper - Permanent program memory with capacitor-backed time retention. Maintains time for at least 6 hours in case of power loss.
- Multi-Wrap Fiberglass Reinforced Resin Tank - Durable fiberglass-wrapped tank liner, doesn’t deteriorate, rust or corrode.
- Self-Cleaning Distributors - Distributors exhibit excellent flow rates and are cleaned automatically by countercurrent water pressure.
- Positive-Action Brine Valve - Snap-together construction eliminates use of solvents that may contaminate water. Positive action helps prevent overfilling.
- Automatic Bypass During Regeneration Means Continuous Water Usage
- Energy Efficient Power Supply - Simplifies installation, maintenance and reduces electrical hazards.
- Hardness Reduction, and Low Lead Content - This softener has been tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for hardness reduction and efficiency and NSF/ANSI 372 for low lead content.
- Optional Conditioner Shroud Kit - The EEC 1502 series conditioners are available with or without an optional shroud kit to cover the resin tank and controller assembly for appearance or weather protection. The image shows the product with the shroud kit option.